Pic from “Damned” (Chuck Palahniuk)
1) Emily asks later if Corey Haim is seeing anybody, LOL.
2) Of course you’re not dating him, my little Madison, he’s waiting for me! ;-)
Palahniuk’s Damned: pic from my one in paper xD
“They’re here” ==> Poltergeist moment for Wolfgang (Phoenix worked after this one with Heather O’Rourke, LOL)
I could only think of boy names, each one making me angrier: Randall, Russell, Rudolph, River-fucking- Phoenix
—Stephen king, duma key (via moochingwarwidows)
The Hell Evidence xD (cap from “Damned”)
Permanent Woodstock, yeah.
And I’m gonna be sent there, for sure! I can’t wait
More “Tesis”: really, his fucking name (MOPI poster) in the middle of THE seduction scene. That can’t be a coincidence! xD
If I ever meet the director (Amenábar) I’ll ask him if he’s a fanboy and if he would have wanted River for remaking his film (obviously impossible, is a 1996 movie).
This is killing me: IMDb movie connections for MOPI.
- “A clockwork orange”: I get it, the sex scenes, especially Udo Kier one.
- “Taxi driver”: whores/hustlers, the scene when Kier arrives with the car.
- “Blue velvet”: the flowers? I mean, I can think of “Blue velvet” references even in “Explorers” (gas masks) but here I’m missing something. I need HELP!
Someone helps me with the “Blue velvet” one?