Pic from “Damned” (Chuck Palahniuk)
1) Emily asks later if Corey Haim is seeing anybody, LOL.
2) Of course you’re not dating him, my little Madison, he’s waiting for me! ;-)
Palahniuk’s Damned: pic from my one in paper xD
People River should have met (14): Chuck Palahniuk
1) Chuck loves River: that’s a fact. Expectable thing but I was so happy when I discovered it. Palahniuk & me have some common places (Reznor is the other). River is such a gorgeous guy. And Palahniuk is fascinated by addictions (especially not ordinary ones). So Phoenix is probably for him better than chocolate cookies. He wrote about him on “Damned”., Yeah, just references, but more references than to other celebrities. He even mentioned Phoenix in the interviews. And I must say he’s perfect at describing riophile fangirl/boy-ishm, probably because he was (or is) there.
2) I think River would have loved Chuck: yes, Palahniuk is “too hard”, but they share some anti-cosumerism thoughts and destroyer ones. River is just the sweeter version. But the patterns are quite similar.
3) River could have done all Palahniuk’s antiheroes: I always say Durden (for the musical adaptation) and “Survivor” one (the cult thing… was Chuck thinking of Phoenixes there too?). But yeah, all of them, even the female ones xD River loved challenging and damaged roles and Palahniuk is perfect at that.
4) Funny moments IRL: remember the “hair issue” with Pitt (“Stranger than fiction”). Some similar with Phoenix for sure, LOL!
Chuck published his first book in 1996 so… meh. But I really think they would have been an amazing combo. Some people say Chuck is now kinda a best seller author: come on, this man is a rebel, from the stories to the way he tells them to us, don’t fuck with me, he’s the best in last decades, if a lot of people like him is because he’s really good and we are all sooo damaged xD
If you have never tried Chuck, “Guts” is a great example of his writing (short story). With that one you’ll know if you love or hate him (no “in the middle” possitions xD)
TITANIC DESTROYER EDITION
Directing: David Fincher (Romanek also valid).
Scoring: Reznor & Ross (fuck Celine Dion!)
Cast: DiCaprio, Winslet, Phoenix.
Plot: Rose (Kate) goes on board with her fiancée Cal (Rio) and once there has an affair with Jack (Leo). OK, until here as in James Cameron one. Now fun: Jack fucking Dawson doesn’t exist, only in Cal’s head. Cal is fucking crazy, he’s a late 19th Century born Psycho Boy. Rose doesn’t know how to explain him that there is no fucking Jack and no fucking Kings Of The World. Cal manages to make the ship go against the iceberg and everybody dies. But hey, in the end, Cal and Rose are holding hands, and Cal says “sorry, Rose, you met me at a very strange time in my life.”
With: Tons of damaged sex and even more smoking than in the original one. Yellow everywhere xD
Movies River should have done (25): Survivor
Oh, yes, he would have been an amazing Palahniuk antihero, especially this one. And all of you that have read it know why I say he would be perfect at psychological level (and those who hadn’t read it yet… go and read xD).
The problem, meh, is the physical part: Tender Branson is not pretty. In fact is a little bit ugly. So we would need to ugly-rized Mr. Phoenix. And we know that’s a real hard mission. But hey, he was able to do EVERYTHING, probably this one would be a challenge for him also in that!
BTW, yeah, for a real casting, if the project restart again: please, since River not available, choose Joaquin, for God’s sake. Also need ugly-rized process but… same reasons xD
Cap from The Cult, taking about an imaginary Survivor movie.
Well, they “see” a Phoenix there (Joaquin) xD
Oh, God, love when finding people than thinks like me xD
My boy is searching for a quote that makes me cry, hehe, we’re like that.
Leaving you this pic (I know you like these photoshoots) in order to inspire you.
Survivor example (a lot more): “It’s only in drugs or death we’ll see anything new, and death is just too controlling”.
FC example:“You must realize that one day you will die. Until then you are worthless.”
Phoenix & Palahniuk, what a dangerous combo!
(original pic via everlasting talent, just played a bit with it)
The Hell Evidence xD (cap from “Damned”)
Permanent Woodstock, yeah.
And I’m gonna be sent there, for sure! I can’t wait