So i recently bough explorers on my phone and i just thought River looked so cute in the scene!:’)
…I wanted to buy “River Phoenix: a short life”, the translated edition.
Just for having both (with other cover), I’m a fucking collector.
I ordered it… but now they told me isn’t available.
See? No Rio stuff in my country :´(
I swear to God I will write that book about Phoenix in Spanish!
And now, a more decent scan of the cover (without my finger xD)
I thought of showing you this one after this post but I just forgot it all (ah, my head).
Just to show you how tiny it is: the thing on the down left corner it’s my little finger… it’s so cuteee! (the book, not my finger xD)
When I saw it the first time it reminded me of Revenge one (that is a little bigger, but a tiny one too :D)
A scan with the story about Foner and Patton and books.
This one made me laugh and almost cry at the same time when I read it.
(BTW Foner is Gyllenhaals mom, I know I say it a lot but… just that xD)
1) The “blowjobs quote”, scanned from Glatt's biography, with love from me to tiensions.
2) I really love when our boy went dirty mouthed, you have no idea. Oh, yeah, baby, you could be as delicate and elegant as me. Yesss. I fucking love that. Calling the things by their name. I wish I could have heard him saying wild thing in Spanish. I would have paid for this.
3) In a perfect universe where he were alive and we’ll meet, when he would ask me something like that after a funny coversation about cats (it’s a perfect universe so I wouldn’t go speachless, as I did with the only celebrity I admire and met, Curtis Hanson) I would answer to him "as many you can resist and I be allowed, Sir".
And that’s my perverted post of the night xD
A scan from John Glatt’s biography about River, for last anon, when talk about Sue:
- They said in 1989 she was 25, so yes, she was 5 or 6 years older than him (depending on the birth month and blablablah, if someone knows better her birthdate, please tell us!).
- I love the "I’m not that guy" part :´)