The Hunger / Jimmy Reardon
I always say there must be some people out there to compensate my bad luck. This woman is one of those human beings. Not a lot of people can say: “Hey! I had David Bowie AND River Phoenix in my mouth!” [/eternal-envy]
A night in the life of Jimmy Reardon (1988)
More kisses, because she = we all, and hey, because I love books. This is one of the best frames of the movie (#1 is the Huxley quote xD)
RIO SHIPPINGS (4): Jimmy/Joyce in “A night in the life of Jimmy Reardon”
Besides the amount of kisses, girls and friends here, I must admit I only shipped Jimmy/cigarettes, Jimmy/suits and Jimmy/sweaters for a long time.
But then John Irving arrived to my life. And John Irving is worse than Tumblr. Irving tells stories that remain in your head forever (even worse than King for these things). Irving books are full of mature women having sex with kids and…
…and then I started shipping Jimmy/Joyce. I like them because:
1) She’s redhead.
2) She’s a real challenge, not that posh little girl.
3) She’s a predator, but even though he’s the one that starts seducing her (yeah, she kinda guides him, but… the boy like it). He tempt her with cigs, he temp her with his young body… here is the little boy the temptation and I love that.
4) And after that, she behaves as the predator she is, hehehe. She eats him alive. Several times. Living room. Shower. Bed. GREAT.
5) I especially love this scene (the GIF above one). It’s a Phoenix orgasm and that is always welcome. He comes very nice. The way he moves the arms, the way he opens his pretty obscene mouth… ah. And I love all those books mixed in the scene. Reading and orgasms, yeah babies!!! Jimmy/books too.
So basically, for me, this is a great shipping. The movie would have been better with more of this couple. What the hell, I even need a fucking spin off! xD
My Jimmy Reardon OTPs:
River should have made a movie based on a John Irving’s book :´)
She’s my favourite of all Jimmy Reardon girls because…
1) I love boys/middle-aged-women stories (blame John Irving)
2) she’s a wild redhead
3) she does father&son, hohoho xD
4) she smokes with him, ah
5) I love the background books in all that scene (books are sexy xD)